A quick and satisfying five-minute pie: the dough is prepared with kefir
This cake is very versatile, because you can add any filling to it. The dough is very tender and fluffy because it is made with kefir. The pastry will be a great addition to tea or a hearty snack.
Ingredients for the dough:
- eggs - 2 pcs
- kefir - 400 ml
- flour - 250 g
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- filling - to choose from. Can be cabbage with egg, mushrooms, ham, green onions)
Method of preparation:
1. Combine the ingredients for the dough.
2. Stir until smooth.
3. Pour half of the batter into the mold.
4. Put the filling.
5. Pour the second half of the dough on top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: