A delicious eggplant appetizer for the winter that can be eaten instead of salads
Eggplant has a very spicy and intense flavor. Therefore, it is an ideal vegetable for preparing appetizers for the winter. It is especially delicious if you add a lot of different spices and a few other vegetables.
- red bell pepper
- fresh garlic
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 200 ml water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
Method of preparation:
1. Cut eggplants and peppers with peel into bars.
2. Splash a little vegetable oil.
3. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Chop herbs and garlic.
5. Mix everything except vinegar for the marinade. Bring to a boil.
6. Remove from the stove and add vinegar.
7. Place a layer of vegetables in a container. Sprinkle herbs and garlic on top.
8. Add another layer of vegetables. Add herbs and garlic again. Do this until the ingredients run out.
9. Pour the marinade. It can be hot or warm. Put in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: