2 simple ways to salt red fish at home
Salted red fish is used for sandwiches, salads and other light snacks. It is more budget-friendly and tasty to prepare such fish at home. To make the product rich, you can use one of these interesting methods.
Ingredients for the lemon method:
- coarse salt - 2 tbsp.
- sugar - 1.5 tbsp (not full)
- zest of 1 lemon
Ingredients for the cognac method:
- 1 bunch of dill
- cognac - 1 tbsp.
- salt - 2 tbsp. coarse salt
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
Lemon method of salting fish:
1. Do not remove the skin from the fish.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the lemon option.
3. Roll the fish in the prepared solution.
4. Wrap in food film and put in a container.
Method with cognac:
1. Mix all ingredients except cognac.
2. Drizzle the cognac over the fish.
3. Wrap in cling wrap.
4. Place in a container under the press.
It is stored in a refrigerator for 24 hours.
You can also check out the recipes on OBOZREVATEL: