Zucchini Chebureks with minced meat: sharing a recipe for a hearty dish
Chebureks are a very hearty and delicious dish made of dough, with meat. They can be made not only from flour, but also from vegetables. The ideal vegetable for cooking would be zucchini.
Cook Olga Matvey shared a recipe for delicious zucchini chebureks with minced meat and spices on her YouTube channel.
- Zucchini - 400 g
- Kefir - 100 ml
- Stuffing - 150 gr
- Flour - 7 tbsp.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
1. Grate zucchini, squeeze juice. Add egg, kefir, spices, flour, sour cream, mix until smooth.
2. Fry onion until golden. Add to the cooked minced meat, stir.
3. Heat a frying pan, spoon out the batter, flatten with a spoon, place the minced meat on top, shape into a cheburek and fry on both sides.
The finished chebureks can be served with sour cream!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Chebureks on custard dough
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/chebureki-na-mineralke.htm" target="_blank">Chebureks on mineral water</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/chebureki-iz-lavasha.htm" target="_blank">Chebureks from pita bread</a>
"I am very glad. I support you": hockey legend comes to Ukraine and addresses Ukrainians in Russian
The Olympic champion supported our country
5 glaring film bloopers from Hollywood movies: these scenes raised many questions
Some mistakes are visible to the naked eye