What to add to cutlets to make them juicy: just one ingredient will change the taste and texture of the dish
Homemade cutlets can be made from any meat, as well as vegetables, legumes, rice, crab sticks, mushrooms, fish. In order for the meat cutlets to be juicy, culinary experts advise adding raw or roasted vegetables, such as fried onions and carrots, to the mince.
Cook Victoria shared on Instagram a recipe for juicy minced chicken cutlets with onions and spices.
Tip: For these cutlets, it is best to use meat from the chicken thigh, with it they will be even juicier. And be sure to add fried onions.
- chicken - 1,3 kg
- onion - 400 g
- butter - 40 g
- white bread - 180 g
- milk - 250 ml
- garlic - 4 cloves
- spices: salt, pepper, paprika - to taste
- parsley - 1/2 bunch
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the onions and sauté them in the oil until soft, add the squeezed garlic at the end, stir and set aside.
2. Pour milk over the bread.
3. Wash the meat, dry it, twist it through the meat grinder. Also through the meat grinder twist the fried onions and pressed bread. Add spices, finely chopped parsley, mix well and finally beat the ready minced meat.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, spoon minced meat into the palm of your hand, form cutlets. Fry cutlets on medium heat until crispy on both sides.
If desired, the fried cutlets can be placed in a baking dish and baked in the oven for 15 minutes at 170 ° C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: