Sephardic citrus pie: how to make a delicious dessert for tea
Homemade pies are the perfect safe treat for tea. You can make them from different doughs and with different fillings. It will be very tasty with zest and citrus fruits, they will give the pastries a very pleasant taste and aroma.
Culinarian Stephanie shared a recipe on Instagram for a delicious tangerine pie that would be the perfect treat for tea.
- tangerines - 400 g
- eggs - 6 pcs.
- 1/4 lemon peel
- almond flour - 200 gr
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- salt - pinch
- sugar - 170-200 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Put the tangerines in a jar, cover them with cold water and cook for 2 hours. If necessary, add water, then drain, cool the tangerines, cut them, remove the seeds, if any, and whip them in a blender until smooth.
2. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, salt, sugar and tangerine puree, add almond flour and baking powder, and mix until smooth.
4. Cover the mold with parchment, pour the dough and bake until tender.
5. Refrigerate the pie, then take it out of the mold and serve!
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: