Cutlets without meat, fish and flour: how to make a healthy and tasty dish
Cutlets - a very nourishing and tasty homemade dish, which is most often cooked from meat, fish. But if you do not like or do not eat meat, it can be replaced by legumes, vegetables, fresh cabbage, and also very tasty will be from sauerkraut.
Nutritionist Svetlana Fuss shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious and hearty sauerkraut cutlets, which are made without flour, meat and fish.
- Sauerkraut - 100 g
- oat flakes - 20 g
- onions - 40 g
- egg - 1 pc
- spices - to taste
- olive oil to grease the forms
- sour cream for serving - 30 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the oat flakes with the egg and let stand for five minutes.
2. Then add finely chopped onion and sauerkraut, be sure to squeeze the brine, add spices and knead the dough well.
3. Form the cutlets.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment, brush with olive oil, transfer the cutlets and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 C.
You can serve the cutlets with sour cream!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Rice cutlets
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/kotletyi-iz-krabovyih-palochek.htm" target="_blank">Crab sticks cutlets</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/kotletyi-na-paru-v-multivarke.htm" target="_blank">Steamed Cutlets in the Multicooker</a>