Cutlets in waffles: How to cook a hearty dish in a new way
The simplest meat dish is homemade, nourishing and flavorful cutlets. They can be prepared in different ways: fried in a pan, baked in the oven, and you can also add hard cheese and mushrooms to the base.
Culinarian Maria shared on Instagram a recipe for "cutlets" in waffles that are easier to make than the classic version.
- any minced meat - 700 g
- onions - 1 pc.
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- salt, pepper - to taste
- oil for frying
1. Add 1 egg, salt, pepper to the mince and mix well.
2. Place stuffing on one wafer and distribute it well, cover with the other one and press down well. Cut into pieces.
3. Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper, dip each piece in the egg mixture and fry on both sides until tender.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Diet cutlets in the oven
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/risovyie-kotletyi.htm" target="_blank">Rice Cutlets</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/osnovnyie-blyuda/kotletyi-iz-krabovyih-palochek.htm" target="_blank">Cutlets with Crab Sticks</a>
Russia wants to force the West to push Ukraine to negotiations: ISW reveals Kremlin's plan
Moscow is trying to "freeze" the fighting