Cabbage pie in a pan: a recipe that goes perfectly with soups and salads
The easiest dish to go with soups and salads are snack pies. They can be cooked with vegetables, with fish or meat fillings. It is not necessary to use the oven for cooking, a great alternative would be a frying pan.
- cabbage - 150-200 g
- flour - 20 grams
- cheese - 30 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- salt - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Slice the cabbage thinly, add salt and knead well with your hands.
2. Beat the egg, add the flour and mix.
3. Add the cheese and mix again.
4. Transfer the mass to a heated greased frying pan and tamp down well in an even layer, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and cook under a lid.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/pirog-iz-revenya.htm" target="_blank">Rhubarb pie</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/zalivnoj-pirog-s-kapustoj1.htm" target="_blank">Fluffy Sauce Cake with Cabbage</a>