Zucchini spread: recipe for a simple and delicious appetizer
Zucchini is a versatile vegetable from which you can prepare a lot of delicious first courses, as well as appetizers and preparations for the winter. They can also be baked, pickled and made into salads for the winter.
Cook Sergei Djurenko shared on his website a recipe for a delicious spread of zucchini, with herbs, onions and garlic.
- Zucchini - 2-3 pcs.
- Olive oil - 50 ml
- Parsley, ukrap, cilantro, basil - to taste
- Onion - a bunch
- Hot pepper - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- Salt, sugar, wine vinegar, black pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Peel and finely chop the onions with a knife, add the wine vinegar, mix and leave to marinate for 15 minutes. After this time, squeeze the onions lightly from the liquid.
2. Cut the zucchini into circles and fry.
3- Chop garlic and herbs with hot pepper and herbs.
4. Grind the zucchini in a blender, add the garlic mixture and onion.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: