Zucchini rolls with spicy stuffing: a recipe for a delicious dinner dish
Zucchini is the perfect vegetable for making delicious, light soups, casseroles, pancakes, and stews. They can also be canned, salted, and pickled.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- flour - 4 tablespoons.
- smoked paprika - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- hard cheese - 200 gr
- melted cheese - 1 piece.
- sour cream - 2 tbsp.
- garlic - 1-2 cloves.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Slice the zucchini lengthwise, salt and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk the eggs and separately in a bowl mix the flour with the smoked paprika.
3. Roll zucchini in flour, then in eggs and fry until golden on both sides. Place the fried zucchini on a plate and blot the excess oil with a napkin.
4. For the filling: mix grated hard cheese, melted cheese, sour cream, herbs and garlic.
5. Coat the cooled zucchini with 1 tsp of cottage cheese filling, place a tomato slice and roll up.
Put the rolls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes 1 hour, they will hold their shape better!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: