Zucchini rolls with cheese and ham for dinner: recipe for a hearty dish
Zucchini - ideal vegetables for cooking very tasty, light dishes, among which salads, soups, appetizers occupy a special place. Zucchini can also be used to make delicious dishes for the winter, such as caviar and salads.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.
- mozzarella cheese - 200 g
- ham - 180-200 g
- breadcrumbs - 100 g
- grated parmesan - 4 tbsp. tbsp.
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, Italian herbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash zucchini well, cut off the tail and cut into slices (with a knife or a vegetable peeler, the latter will be more convenient). Also cut the hard cheese and ham into thin slices.
2. For the breading: Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Then brush each individual zucchini slice on both sides with oil and coat in breadcrumbs. Top with a slice of ham/cheese and roll up.
3. Transfer the rolls to the baking dish, pressing them against each other to prevent them from turning. Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: