Zucchini roll with a delicious filling for dinner: it will taste better than pizza and pie
Zucchini can be the main ingredient for cooking a healthy stew, as well as fritters, pancakes. They can also be used to make delicious caviar for the winter, pickled, canned with vegetables, as well as to prepare casseroles, soups and salads.
- salt - 1/3 tsp.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- flour with a slide - 2 tablespoons.
- salt, pepper - to taste
- processed cheese - 100 g
- sour cream, cream cheese - 40-50 g
- garlic - 2 cloves.
- salt, pepper to taste
- tomato - 1 pc.
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the zucchini on a large grater, salt and leave for 10 minutes to let them juice.
2. To the eggs add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. Squeeze juice from zucchini, add egg mixture, mix, add flour and mix again.
4. Cover the baking mold with parchment, lightly grease the parchment with vegetable oil, place the zucchini mixture and spread well and bake for 25-30 minutes at 200C. Remove the dough with the parchment from the oven immediately and transfer to a cooling surface.
5. For the filling: grate the cheeses on a fine grater, add chopped garlic, cream cheese or sour cream, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and mix.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: