Zucchini cake with mushroom filling for a festive or everyday table
You can prepare not only zucchini fritters and pancakes but also delicious appetizers in the form of rolls and snack cakes. You can use any cheese, boiled eggs, crab sticks, sour cream and garlic for a spicy filling.
- zucchini - 3 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- flour - 100 g
- salt - 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1/3 tsp.
For the filling:
- thick yogurt - 300 g
- mushrooms - 300 g
- garlic - 1-2 cloves
- herbs - a bunch
- salt, pepper - to taste
- grated or melted cheese - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Grate zucchini and be sure to squeeze off excess liquid. Add eggs, salt, pepper and flour. Mix everything to get a homogeneous batter for fritters.
2. Place the prepared batter in the pan and flatten. Bake the pancakes over medium heat on each side until golden and cool.
3- Slice mushrooms and fry until all moisture evaporates. Cool as well.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
5. Assemble the cake: smear each pancake with sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese or add grated melted cheese to the filling to taste. Decorate the finished cake to your taste and leave in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to stabilize.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: