Zucchini burgers with bacon and cheese for dinner in 15 minutes: cooked in the oven
Zucchini is a vegetable that can be baked, fried, and used to make soups, snacks, and salads. They also make delicious and light belyashi, cutlets, caviar and spreads.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- hard cheese - 50-70 g
- ham - 100 g
- flour, bread crumbs
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the zucchini into 5 mm thick slices. Thinly slice the ham and cheese.
2. Season the bottom circle with salt, add the ham and cheese and cover with the second circle.
3. Dredge in flour, then dip in the egg mixture with paprika, and roll in breadcrumbs again. Place on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle oil over the top of the burgers.
5. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 15 minutes.