Young baked cabbage with minced meat for dinner: recipe for an easy and tasty dish
If you want to prepare healthy, light dishes for dinner, choose for this vegetables, chicken meat. One such vegetable is white cabbage, which can be used to make salads, as well as stewed and baked.
- young cabbage - 2 plates
- minced meat - 250-300 g
- sour cream - 2 tbsp.
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp.
- onion - 1/2 pcs.
- salt, paprika, dried garlic - to taste
- tomatoes - 1-2 pcs.
- hard cheese - 100-150 g
Method of preparation:
1. Cut young cabbage into round plates 1.5-2 cm thick, transfer to a baking dish, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
2. Mix minced meat with chopped onions, salt and spices, add sour cream and tomato paste, mix everything well. Place the mince on the cabbage and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes at a temperature of 180 C.
3. After lay out more tomatoes on top, smear with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Bake for another 15-20 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: