Without mayonnaise: budget eggplant rolls with a spicy filling
Eggplant is the perfect vegetable for making delicious, savory appetizers, hot salads, caviar, stews, and stews. They can also be deliciously baked in the oven and on the grill, and made into spreads. They also make delicious canned salads for the winter, as they go well with all vegetables and spices.
- eggplants - 2 pcs.
- a large bunch of parsley
- garlic - 2 cloves
- dried walnuts - 50-70 g
- yogurt or mayonnaise - 5-6 tbsp
- salt and pepper - to taste
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the eggplant into slices, season with salt, place on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 C.
2. Filling: in a bowl, mix finely chopped parsley, nuts, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the filling on the cooled eggplants and roll them into rolls.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: