Warm salad with baked eggplant and cheese for dinner
Eggplants are ideal vegetables that taste like meat in many dishes. For them not to be bitter during cooking, cooks advise cutting, salting and leaving them for 10-20 minutes, so that all the bitterness comes out with the salt. They then should be washed with water and fried or baked.
- eggplant - 1 pc.
- cherry tomatoes - 3-7 pcs.
- lettuce - bundle
- garlic - 2-3 cloves.
- dill - bunch
- wine vinegar - 2 tbsp. tbsp.
- mozzarella (in brine) - 100 g
- salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the eggplants into rings and place on a baking tray covered with foil and greased with oil. Splash eggplants with vegetable oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
2. Chop tomatoes, dill and squeeze garlic. Put vegetables and herbs in a bowl, add vegetable oil, wine vinegar, salt, pepper and mix.
3. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate, top with eggplant, tomato mixture and hand-torn mozzarella.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: