The perfect batter for juicy and tender chicken chops: we share the recipe
Chicken chops are a very tasty and satisfying dish that can be cooked in a frying pan and in the oven. They can also be breaded in breadcrumbs and grated hard cheese, so they will be very juicy and soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Chicken fillet
- Parmesan or hard cheese, you can take a mix of cheeses
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet in half lengthwise and beat off a little. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Breading: put the flour in one bowl, beat the egg with water in the second, and grate the cheese with a fine or medium grater in the third.
3. Dip the fillets in flour, then in the egg mixture and breaded, pressing down so that the cheese holds well.
4. Fry in a preheated frying pan with oil on both sides and place on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: