The best batter for chops: what to make to make the meat juicy and soft
Homemade chops are the easiest meat dish that even those who do not know how to cook can prepare. In order for the dish to be successful, it is very important to choose high-quality meat, to make the right batter.
The cook shared a recipe on Instagram for tasty chops that won't be greasy, and are fried enough.
- fillets - 1 pc.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- flour - 2 tablespoons.
- paprika, dried onions, garlic - to taste
- salt, pepper - to taste
- bread crumbs - 40-60 g
- parmesan - 30 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet lengthwise into 3 pieces, and dry with paper towels so that the batter adheres well.
2. Batter: whisk eggs, add flour, and all spices, and mix well until homogeneous, so that the batter is thick as dough.
3. Batter: Mix breadcrumbs and grated parmesan.
4. Preheat the baking tray in the oven.
5. Dip the fillets in batter, then roll them in bread, put them on a hot baking tray covered with non-stick foil, and cook them in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: