Tastier than meat: juicy carp kebab with spices in 7 minutes
Kebab can be cooked not only from meat, it will be very tasty from vegetables, mushrooms and fish. For example, a very tender and juicy kebab will turn out of budget carp. It is very important to let the fish marinate well.
- Carp - 1 piece (weight 3 kg).
- Onion - 500 g.
- Coarse sea salt - 1 tsp.
- Spicy adzhika - 2 tbsp.
- White wine - 60 ml
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Lemon or lime (juice)
Method of preparation:
1. Cut off the carp fillet with ribs, cut into portions of 4-5 cm wide.
2. Chop and salt the onions, stir them so that they release as much juice as possible, add all the other ingredients and combine with the fish. Marinate in the refrigerator from 3 hours, or better to prepare from the evening.
3. Thread the fish on the skewers along the ribs, this way it will hold better and cook over the coals for about 7-8 minutes.
4. Pour lemon or lime juice over the cooked fish, no need to add juice to raw fish!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: