Tastier and easier than ukha: quick fish soup with vegetables in 20 minutes for dinner
Soup is a dish that can be eaten for lunch and dinner. If you like more hearty dishes, add meat, fish, potatoes and cereals. If lighter, choose fresh vegetables, herbs and canned food.
- mackerel in tomato or other canned fish - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- potatoes - 3 pcs.
- tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- dill or parsley
- frying oil
- salt, pepper, bay leaf
Method of preparation:
1. Cut onion and pepper into small cubes. Grate carrot.
2. Dice potatoes.
3. Boil tomatoes, peel off the skin and cut into cubes.
4. Chop greens.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan. Add onion, pepper and carrots and fry until soft. Add potatoes, pour hot water, salt, pepper and add bay leaf.
6. When the potatoes are done, add canned fish, tomatoes and herbs to the soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: