Stuffed zucchini with minced meat and cheese: a recipe for a delicious and satisfying dish
Zucchini can be used to make many delicious, hearty dishes, including casseroles, pies, appetizers, soups, caviar, and warm salads. They can also be stuffed, baked, and canned.
- zucchini - 2 pcs
- minced chicken - 300 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- cheese - 150 g
- mayonnaise or sour cream - 1 tbsp
- garlic - 2 cloves
- salt, pepper, oregano - to taste
- oil for frying zucchini
- breadcrumbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the zucchini and make deep transverse cuts, season with salt, sprinkle with oregano, brush with oil and cook in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 200°C.
2. Put the minced chicken, grated cheese, chopped garlic, egg, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix.
3. Put the minced meat on the baked zucchini, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook for another 20 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: