Stuffed peppers in the oven for dinner
Stuffed peppers are a hearty and delicious dish for lunch and dinner. If you want the dish to be lighter, do not add rice or other grits to the stuffing. It is worth noting that you can use cheese and vegetables instead of minced meat for the filling.
- peppers - 4 pieces.
- any kind of stuffing - 700 g
- onions - 1 pc.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- tomato paste - 250 ml
- smoked paprika, pepper, salt - to taste
Method of cooking:
1. Grate carrots, finely chop onion and garlic, fry until golden, salt and pepper.
2. Transfer the cooked roast to the minced meat and mix well.
3. Peel the peppers from the grains. Add stuffing.
4. For the filling: add spices to the tomato paste and mix well. Put a few spoons of sauce in the bottom of the form, put the peppers and pour the rest of the sauce, bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 190 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: