Stuffed aubergines with minced meat, cheese and tomato paste: a dish for lunch and dinner
Aubergines are ideal vegetables for making delicious caviar, as well as rolls, snacks and casseroles. They can also be canned, stuffed with Korean-style vegetables and carrots, and made into delicious salads.
- aubergines - 2 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- minced meat - 400 g
- olive oil - 4 tbsp. tbsp.
- salt, pepper - to taste
- tomato paste - 4 tbsp. l.
- tomato sauce - 200 g
- water - 100-150 ml
- butter - 10 g
- suluguni or mozzarella cheese - 150 g
- herbs - bundle
Method of preparation:
1 Cut the aubergines in half and make cuts. Brush with oil and salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 30 minutes (until soft).
2. Fry the onion until golden brown. Add the minced meat, stir and fry until cooked. Add the tomato sauce or water paste, stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add oil and grated cheese to the hot aubergines and mix. Top with the filling, sprinkle with herbs and serve!
OBOZREVATEL also reported on how to cook aubergines deliciously and quickly so that they taste like mushrooms.