Strawberry sponge cake dessert with soft cream: a simple recipe for a summer treat
Summer is the best season to make delicious, light desserts from healthy berries and fruits. For the base, you can use not only dough, but also jelly and bird's milk. Very tasty desserts can be made with biscuits, the sweet taste of which is diluted by berries.
- flour - 200 g
- cocoa - 3 tbsp.
- sugar - 170 g
- baking soda - 1 tsp.
- salt - pinch
- water (boiling) - 200 ml
- oil - 40 g
- vinegar - 1 tsp.
For the strawberry filling:
- strawberries - 500 g
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- corn starch - 15 gr
For the cream:
- creamy cottage cheese - 350 g
- 33% cream - 400 g
- powdered sugar - 90 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Biscuit: in the flour, add cocoa, soda, salt, mix.
2. Mix the sugar, water, vegetable oil and vinegar separately and stir into the dry ingredients. Place in a baking dish (18-20 cm) lined with parchment and bake for 45 minutes at 180 C.
4. Divide the finished biscuit into slices.
5. Berry filling: chop berries or a little blender, add sugar and put on the fire. As the sugar melts add the starch, stir, bring to a thickening and let cool.
6. Cream: whisk cold cream cheese, cold cream and powdered powder until thick and stable. Transfer to a pastry bag.
7. Place the dessert in serving containers: biscuit, berry filling and cream, and so on, alternating until the ingredients are done. Put the dessert in the fridge for a few hours!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: