Spicy zucchini with Tkemali sauce for winter: recipe for a spicy appetizer
If you want a very tasty zucchini appetizer for the winter, try cooking them with spicy tkemali sauce. They will turn out moderately spicy and will be an ideal addition to meat dishes.
- young zucchini - 2 pcs.
- tkemali sauce - 0.5 liter
- water - 0.5 liter
- hot pepper - 2 pcs.
- sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
- garlic - 4 cloves.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash zucchini, cut into rings as thin as possible. Cut the peppers in the same way.
2. Place the zucchini and peppers in a sterilized jar, alternating layers.
3. Dilute the ready-made tkemali sauce with cooled boiling water, bring to the boil, add the pressed garlic and pour over the zucchini.
4. Preserve the jars, turn them upside down and wrap them.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: