Spicy pickled zucchini with fruits and vegetables for winter: sharing unusual snack recipe for winter
Zucchinis are the perfect vegetable for salads, pancakes, casseroles and vegetable cutlets. They can also be deliciously pickled with vegetables, in tomato sauce and with ketchup.
- zucchini - 2 kg
- sweet bell pepper - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc
- garlic - 1 head
- chili pepper - 1-2 units
- tomato paste - 70 g
- sugar - 200 g
- salt - 50 g
- 9% vinegar - 100 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the zucchini into long slices.
2. Put all the rest of the vegetables through a meat grinder. Put them in a saucepan, add salt, sugar, tomato paste, vinegar and bring to boil. Pour the zucchini into the pot, stir. As it boils, simmer for 1 hour over medium heat.
3. Pour the ready salad into sterile jars, close hermetically.
5. Turn over and wrap in a blanket until completely cooled.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: