Quick pickled tomatoes that can be eaten in an hour: for kebabs and salads
Tomatoes are ideal vegetables for making delicious, light salads, as well as snacks, sauces, and sauces, and they can also be dried, salted, pickled, and fermented for the winter. They also make delicious homemade ketchup and juice.
- tomatoes of the cream variety - 800 g
- mustard in grains - 2 tsp.
- parsley - 8 sprigs
- garlic - 4 cloves.
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- sugar - 0.5 tsp.
- ground black pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Dressing: grate the garlic finely, chop the parsley finely. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stem and cut the vegetables into 0.5-1 cm thick rings.
3. Put a layer of tomatoes in a suitable dish and top with the dressing. Repeat this procedure with all the tomatoes and dressing. Cover with a lid or cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
You can add more herbs when serving!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: