Quick-cooked Korean zucchini: can be eaten immediately and canned for winter
From zucchini you can prepare a lot of delicious, easy and original dishes, from salads to soup, appetizers and cutlets.
Cook Olga Matvey shared on her YouTube channel an original recipe for Korean zucchini, which will be an ideal appetizer for every day, as well as for the winter.
- Young zucchini - 1 kg
- Carrots - 300 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 3 cloves.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - about 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Ground coriander - 1.5 tsp.
- Ground hot pepper - about 0,25-0,5 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 10 ml
- Vinegar 6% 1-2 tbsp. tbsp.
- Soy sauce - as desired
- Herbs - to taste
- Sesame - at will
Method of preparation:
1. Grate zucchini and carrots on a grater for Korean carrots, add salt, sugar, mix, cover with food film and leave for 25-30 minutes. After that, be sure to drain excess liquid from the vegetables, add garlic, spices, mix.
2. Coarsely chop the onion and fry until golden in the oil with the garlic. Pour in the soy sauce and stir. Add to the zucchini, stir and cover again with clingfilm and put in the fridge for a few hours.
3. Before serving, sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds.
If you want to preserve this salad, you just need to transfer it into sterile jars and preserve it!
Also on OBOZREVATE reported how to quickly prepare a delicious lecho of zucchini and tomato paste for the winter.