Puffy cherry dumplings with custard
- extra virgin flour - 500 g
- Semola flour - 500 g
- boiling water - 600 ml
- salt - 12 g
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- cherries for stuffing
Method of preparation:
1. Mix both flours, pour boiling water and oil. The dough should turn out elastic, but not very soft.
2. Add salt, knead again, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
3. Remove the pips from the cherries, sprinkle with sugar, place on a board and freeze.
4. Roll out the dough thinly, cut out circles, place the cherries and form dumplings. Cook in boiling water until they float.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: