Pickled tomatoes that are cooked without vinegar
Pickled tomatoes can be cooked not only in a barrel but also in jars. For them to be delicious and moderately spicy and sour, it is not necessary to add vinegar.
- cherry leaves, horseradish, dill
Brine for a three-liter jar:
- cold water - 1.5 liters
- salt - 105 g
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash tomatoes and leaves well and put leaves, garlic, tomatoes, garlic and leaves again at the bottom of the jar.
2. Add salt and sugar to cold water for the brine and stir.
3. Fill the tomatoes with brine, cover the jar with a plastic lid and leave it in the heat for 3 days.
4. Place in the refrigerator for some time and enjoy!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: