Pickled tomatoes in halves with basil for the winter: no need to sterilize
Pickled tomatoes can be prepared with any herbs, but it is worth noting that it will be very tasty with fragrant basil.
- hot pepper - to taste
- basil or celery
for 1 liter of water:
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l
- bite - 75 ml
- oil - 2 tbsp. l. in a liter jar
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
2. Put the garlic, basil, hot pepper in the jars and top with the tomatoes.
3. Pour boiling water and heat, then pour the water into a saucepan, add sugar, salt, vinegar and bring to a boil.
4. Add vegetable oil to each jar, pour hot marinade and preserve.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: