Pickled cherries with spices: a recipe for a delicious and original appetizer for winter
Sweet cherries can be an ideal berry for making delicious pies, dumplings, and tasty, light summer desserts. It can also be used to make savory sauces for meat, preserved for the winter with other berries, as well as compote and preserve with spices and lemon juice.
- pitted cherries - 300 g
For the cold marinade:
- apple or wine vinegar, lemon juice - 20 g lemon juice
- sugar - 30 g
- water - 200 ml
- a mixture of peppers - 1 tbsp
- a few cloves and coriander
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the cherries from the pits.
2. Cold marinade: mix everything, the marinade should have a slightly sour and sweet taste.
3. Fill jars with cherries, add spices, pour cold marinade and let stand for 2-3 hours.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: