Pickled chanterelles for winter: the easiest recipe for a delicious appetizer
The season of tasty chanterelles begins in early July. However, it is best to pick them at the end of June and through September because it is during this period that the bulk of mushrooms grow. Chanterelles can be fried, made into soups, yushka, stuffing for pies and casseroles, as well as canned with spices.
FoodOboz editors share a recipe for delicious pickled chanterelles for winter with cloves and ground cinnamon.
- Chanterelles - 600 g
- Water - 500 ml
- Vinegar 6% - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 2 tsp.
- Peppercorns - to taste
- Cloves - to taste
- Ground cinnamon - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms.
2. Add a little salt to the water, bring to a boil, put mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes. Throw them into a colander and rinse with cold water. Be sure to let the water drain completely.
3. Bring water to a boil, add salt, sugar, cinnamon, peppercorns, cloves and vinegar for the marinade.
4. Put chanterelles and cook for 10-15 minutes. Transfer the mushrooms into sterile jars and preserve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: