Peach pie: easy and quick recipe for a homemade dessert that won't stick and will be puffy and tall
- Butter - 120 g
- Sugar - 110 g
- Vanilla sugar - 10 gr
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Flour - 180 gr
- Baking powder - 5 gr
- Chopped chocolate or nuts - 50g.
- Peaches - 4-6 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Combine the soft butter with sugar and vanilla sugar, whisk for 2-3 minutes. Add the eggs at room temperature one by one, whisk thoroughly after each one.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and mix with a spatula. If desired, you can add chocolate or nuts.
3. Place the dough in a mold and flatten it out. Place the peach halves on top of the dough, pressing slightly upward.
4. Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes of: