Original potato salad "Cuckoo's Nest": sharing a simple recipe for a tasty dish
Potato salads are always a nutritious and delicious dish. You can make them with boiled potatoes, or you can make them with fries and fried potatoes.
- canned corn - 100 g
- smoked meat - 1 pc.
- fresh cucumber - 1 pc.
- boiled eggs - 3 pcs.
- dill - a few sprigs
- potatoes - 3 pcs.
- oil - for frying
- red onion - 1 pc
- wine vinegar and water - for marinade
- spices: salt, pepper, sugar - to taste
- mayonnaise - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the potatoes into thin slices. Pour water over them, rinse and dry. Fry in vegetable oil until golden.
2. Chop the onions finely and marinate them in vinegar with water, salt and sugar.
3. Add salt, pepper, a little mayonnaise and finely chopped dill to the boiled yolks. Rub with a fork until smooth and form three eggs.
4. Dice the smoked chicken, whites, cucumber, add the corn, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, mix well.
5. Place the salad on a plate. Place fried potato straws on top. Make a small depression in the middle, in which put a few sprigs of dill and eggs from the yolks and dill.
Tip: Always put cucumber in your salad last, just before you eat it, because it leaks liquid and is the first to lose its appearance!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: