No lard needed: the best borscht spread from 3 budget ingredients
Champignons and beans are products that combine perfectly. They can be used to make a delicious salad, as well as a flavorful spread for borscht.
- canned beans in tomato sauce - 200 g
- mushrooms - 400 g
- onion - 80 g
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
1. Peel and cut the mushrooms into arbitrary pieces. Fry in oil until all the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
2. Add chopped onions and fry until the mushrooms are golden, stirring occasionally.
3. Put the beans into a blender bowl, add fried mushrooms and onions, salt and pepper and chop everything with an immersion blender until smooth.
Let the pâté cool and it's ready to eat!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: