More delicious than any pie and pizza: Ratatouille galette made of seasonal vegetables and the simplest dough
In summer, pies and pizzas can be made from any dough, and for the filling it is best to use vegetables, herbs, cheese, seafood. An alternative to pies will be a delicious galette, the dough for which is prepared from 3-4 ingredients, culinary experts advise to be sure to add water to the dough.
For the dough:
- warm water - 80 ml
- vegetable oil - 60 ml
- flour - 200 g
- salt - a pinch
- leavening agent - 1 tsp.
- Provencal herbs (basil, rosemary, thyme, mint, sage)
For the filling:
- cream cheese
- red onion
- cherry tomatoes
- sweet pepper (yellow/red/green)
- salt, provan herbs
1. For the dough: Mix all the ingredients and knead into an elastic dough. Wrap in cling film and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
2. For the filling: cut all the vegetables into thin rings.
3. Transfer the dough to parchment and roll out into a thin circle, smear with cream cheese and lay out the vegetables, be sure to salt and sprinkle with herbs.
4. Wrap the pastry around the edges and send to a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-45 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: