Lviv cheesecake: how to prepare a popular and delicious dessert
You can make not only cheesecakes but also delicious casseroles and lazy dumplings from cottage cheese. The popular Lviv cheesecake is a very tasty dish made of cottage cheese, the basis of which is a delicate cottage cheese mass with citrus zest and dried fruits.
- sour milk curd - 1 kg
- eggs - 5 pcs.
- sugar - 160 g
- vanilla sugar - 2 packets
- sour cream 15% - 70 g
- room temperature butter - 100 g
- semolina - 50 g
- orange zest - 1 tbsp.
- dried fruit - 180 g
- butter - 60 g
- sour cream - 50 g
- sugar - 40 g
- cocoa - 40 g
Method of preparation:
1. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, melted butter at room temperature, zest and semolina to the cheese, beat with a blender until completely homogeneous.
2. Add dried fruits, mix the mass with a spoon and place in a mold greased with butter and covered with parchment. Bake for 45-55 minutes at 180C.
3- Be sure to let it cool completely in the mold. Take it out and send to the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
4. Put all the ingredients into a saucepan for the glaze. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly to bring the mixture to a homogeneous consistency. Let it cool to room temperature, cover and put back in the fridge for another hour and a half.
The finished cheesecake will be very tender and delicious, and the zest will give the dish a very pleasant taste and aroma!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: