Lecho of zucchini and tomato paste for winter: a recipe for a delicious savory snack
Lecho is a great winter appetizer that can be prepared from zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes. If you like spicy appetizers, add garlic and spices to the base.
- zucchini - 15 pcs.
- tomato paste - 400 g
- red sweet pepper - 10 pcs.
- garlic - 1 head
- salt - 2.5 tbsp. l.
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- 12% vinegar - 1/2 cup
- water - 1.5 liters
Method of preparation:
1. Mix tomato paste with water and pour into an enameled saucepan, bring to a boil. Add sugar, salt, vegetable oil and cook for 7-10 minutes.
2. Cut zucchini and peppers into medium-sized pieces. Cut the garlic into small pieces.
4. Add peppers and garlic to the tomato paste, cook for 10 minutes, then add zucchini and cook for 20 minutes.
5. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, add vinegar to the preserves and canned lecho.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: