Lazy samsa or envelopes with meat stuffing that are cooked without dough
Phyllo dough is an ideal product for making delicious pies, tarts and appetizers with savory fillings. It is worth noting that it is prepared very quickly and easily in the oven. It takes no more than 10-15 minutes.
- phyllo dough - 6-8 sheets
- minced meat - 250 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- herbs, salt, pepper, spices for chicken
- vegetable or butter
- eggs - 1 pc. to grease the dough
Method of preparation:
1. Fry one onion in vegetable oil. Add carrots and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
2. Add minced meat and stir it with a spatula. Salt, add spices to the chicken and cook for another 10-15 minutes until cooked. Add herbs and stir.
3. Brush each piece of phyllo dough with melted butter or vegetable oil. Fold in half, place 1-2 tbsp. of filling and wrap into a triangle.
4. Transfer the envelopes to a baking tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 C until golden.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: