Lazy lasagna for dinner and lunch: the easiest recipe for a hearty dish
Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish based on layers of dough covered with a filling and sauce. It is believed that the recipe for lasagna was invented by the inhabitants of the province of Emilia-Romagna.
- minced meat - 300 g (chicken/pork/beef)
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrot - 1 pc.
- garlic - 2 cloves.
- tomatoes - 350 g
- water - 200 ml
- salt, pepper, Italian herbs
- sheets of dough for lasagna
- ready-made bechamel sauce - 300 ml
- mozzarella, hard cheese
Method of preparation:
1. Filling: chop the onion, fry until transparent, add the minced meat, fry for a few minutes, breaking up the lumps, add carrots, garlic, tomatoes in juice, water, and close the lid, leave to simmer for 1 hour over low heat, stirring from time to time, and add a little water if necessary. Then season with salt and pepper and add Italian herbs.
2. Assemble the lasagna: grease a baking dish with oil, add 2 tbsp of béchamel sauce, top with lasagna sheets, 3 tbsp of bolognese, 3 tbsp of béchamel and 4 layers of lasagna. Sprinkle with sliced mozzarella, sprinkle with hard cheese and pour over the rest of the bechamel. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 C.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: