Lazy khachapuri in a pan that always turns out well: a recipe for those who do not know how to cook
Khachapuri is an ideal dish that can be a great alternative to bread, pizza, and pie. They can be cooked in a frying pan and in the oven using several types of cheese, and you can use bacon, sausage, greens, mushrooms for the filling.
- flour - 300 g
- kefir - 400 ml
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- baking powder - 3 g
- suluguni - 300 g
- salt, pepper - to taste
- cracklings, sausage, herbs or ham
Method of preparation:
1. Finely chop the bacon and fry.
2. Mix flour and baking powder, add kefir, eggs, mix, grated cheese, salt, pepper.
3. Heat a frying pan, pour the dough in portions, and smooth it well.
4. Fry on both sides in butter, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: