Korean-style beets for winter: the perfect dressing for borscht
Beets for winter can be used to make tasty, savory sauces and appetizers. It can also be added to vegetables when canning, such as tomatoes. It can also be used to make ready-made canned dressing for borscht.
FoodOboz editors share a recipe for delicious Korean-style beets for winter, which will be the perfect dressing for borscht.
- beets - 1 kg
- onions - 2 pcs.
- vinegar (9%) - 100 ml
- vegetable oil - 200 ml
- Korean carrot seasoning - 1 packet
- salt, sugar - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash beets, peel and grate on a grater for Korean carrots.
2. Dice onions, fry and add to beets. Add spices, vinegar, salt and sugar and mix. Leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
3. Put the mixture into sterilized jars, cover with lids.
4. Put a towel on the bottom of the pot, pour water, bring the water to a boil and sterilize for another 15 minutes. Roll up the jars, turn them upside down and wrap.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: