Korean carrots salad with chicken fillet and cheese that is tastier than Mimosa
Chicken fillet is an ideal product for preparing not only cutlets but also salads. It can be baked or simply boiled.
- chicken fillet - 1 piece.
- mozzarella cheese - 150 g
- Korean carrots - 100 g
- egg - 5 pcs
Method of preparation:
1. Bake or boil chicken fillet with spices and salt. Cut into cubes.
2. Boil eggs and separate the yolk from the white. Grate cheese and egg white on a grater. Mash the yolk with a fork.
3. Add eat, mayonnaise, grated cheese, mayonnaise, carrots, mayonnaise and grated yolk in layers. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove the mold and serve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: