How to make easy and tasty french-style fish
Fish and seafood are an obligatory part of the diet. Specialists advise eating fish in any form: boiled, baked, fried, as well as salted 1-2 times a week. It is worth noting that fish goes well with vegetables, spices and herbs.
- any fish fillet - 600-700g
- onion - 1 pc.
- tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- mayonnaise - 4-6 tbsp. l.
- cheese - 200 g
- salt, pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Salt and pepper the fish fillets, add lime juice and leave to marinate.
2. Cut the cabbage into 1 cm thick slices, cut in half and place on a baking tray. Salt and pepper.
3. Place grated cheese, fillets, smear with mustard grains, place thinly sliced onions, tomatoes cut into rings, grated cheese on top and make a mesh of mayonnaise.
4. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: