How to cook stewed cabbage deliciously: a simple recipe
Stewed cabbage is a very budget-friendly and tasty dish that can be prepared with prunes, meat, vegetables and spices. To make cabbage juicy, cooks advise adding tomato paste or sour cream.
- cabbage (small head)
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- chili - to taste
- garlic - 1 clove.
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- chicken broth/water - 150 m
- salt, pepper, bay leaf, herbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Chop cabbage finely. Dice onions and grate carrots.
2- Fry onions and carrots in vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes, then add garlic and chili.
3. Add cabbage, cover with a lid and stew for about 10 minutes. Then add sour cream, tomato paste, broth and spices and stir periodically until the cabbage is soft.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: