How to cook pilaf correctly so that it does not turn into mush: tips and recipe
Plov is a very hearty and tasty dish of oriental cuisine, the basis of which is cooked rice. A distinctive property of plov is its crumbliness, achieved by observing the technology of cooking rice and adding animal or vegetable fat to the plov, which prevents the sticking of grains!
- steamed rice (basmatti, jasmine varieties) or long-grain rice
- meat (I use homemade chicken or turkey fillet)
- 2 garlic cloves
- dried barberry
Of the spices:
- or a mixture of "to pilaf"
Method of preparation:
1. Chop onion and carrots, fry until golden.
2. Add the fillets, stir-fry and add the spices.
3. Pour in the rice and dried fruit. Pour in the water and cook under a lid.
4. Cook the pilaf under a lid until the water has evaporated.
5. Serve the dish hot!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: