How to cook easy, healthy and delicious pollock
Fish is a very valuable and healthy product that everyone should eat, according to experts. It is best to eat fish baked, boiled and steamed.
- pollock - 2 pcs.
- salt and pepper for fish - to taste
- onion - 2 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- frying oil
- tomato sauce - 5 tbsp. l.
- salt in sauce - 0,5 tsp.
- sugar in the sauce - 0,5 tsp.
- allspice - 5 pcs.
- water - 100 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the fish and cut into even pieces. Salt and pepper.
2. Dip in flour and fry until lightly golden.
3. Cut onions into rings, fry until transparent. Shred carrots, add to onions and fry for 5-6 minutes. Peel and cut bell peppers into straws, add and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Add tomato sauce, salt, sugar and allspice to the vegetables and stew for a couple more minutes.
5. Place vegetables and fish layer by layer in a baking mold. Cover with foil, cook in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: